Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MTC (Week 6)


Nothing happened this whole last week, other than we did culture day stuff. It's been fun. My bags ended up weighing 39 lbs and 35 lbs and the heavier one is the one I will take with me through Malaysia. Thanks for all the pictures with the girls and the dogs. They were awesome!! We got to go to the temple today and it was really nice, although the Sisters in our district took forever to get ready! Haha!!  I would not be surprised if some of the Sisters miss the flights today because they take forever to get ready!   


I'm super excited to go over and start teaching. Not too much to write this week because basically we just relaxed and hung out. We were able to ask whatever we wanted to know about Singapore and Malaysia. Last night we got to take pictures with all the teachers! It was nice. Today we took more photos at the temple. I will send you the pics.
Hopefully I will serve a lot in Malaysia. And yes Mom, I will email every week!! Please send me jolly ranchers, the hard ones, because I heard the kids over there love them! 

There are 9 in my district: 6 Elders and 3 Sisters, but 1 Sister is going to Indonesia.  There are 2 districts and the other district is all Elders. So everyone that is going over is 15 total people. The big photo that was taken at the temple had the Tonga district in it too.

I will call tonight. I love you all and miss you all so much!!!

Jumpa Lagi
Love, Elder Stahle

No comments:

Post a Comment