Monday, May 27, 2013

District Conference (Week 15)



Elder Chan and his wife, who is now an Area 70
 in the same Ensign that Maddie is in!
Well, this week has been very cool!  P-day last Monday after I emailed home we went to Chili's for my birthday! As we payed we heard these two girls yelling ELDERS and we were like, what the heck!! It was actually two girls that go to BYU! They payed for our meals and took us to a grocery store for Americans. They bought us tons of treats. It was so awesome! They were so cool!

We have not really had too much happen this past week. The AP's came out here and followed us for a day. They did the baptismal interview for VJ and they said that it was the best one they have ever done! He is getting baptized this coming Sunday! It should be awesome!

My birthday lunch at Chili's
It has been very hard to try to meet with people lately. Their schedules just have not been able to meet with us. When we go contacting also it is just really slow lately so hopefully tonight we will be able to find some new investigators. We were biking the other day and as I was biking this car wasn’t paying attention or something and hit the back tire of my bike pretty good! I have no idea how I didn’t fall off and get like run over by the car! I didn't so I know that had to be angels watching over me with that one! The drivers here just disregard all traffic laws. I do have to admit, it makes it so much fun!!!

Oh yeah, one of the AP's Elder Parker actually knows Morgan and is good friends with her! It’s crazy! He's a way cool guy! Yesterday was district conference and President Mains was there!  It was a really good conference. It was just like a stake conference at home.

Okay. So I was laying in bed and I was about to fall asleep then a hard thing hit me in the face and it was actually a huge cockroach! So we got the vacuum and sucked it up and killed it! It hit me so hard in the face.  It was so funny!!!

Elder Stahle and Elder Robinson wearing songkok with hats
Hey Dad,  I’m way excited to go back into Singapore! Transfers are on June 20th. The next group of Elders to go home will be in August. There are 12 coming out on June 18th or so.

The members take care of us so well. Elder Chan and his wife has made us chocolate and carrot cakes every Sunday for the past 3 weeks! How I'm losing weight I have no idea! An investigator actually took us out to get Stingray! It had a lot of bones, but it was pretty good. 

I'm feeling really good!  Brooke's graduation looked really fun! The Rangers are so boss! So are the Braves! They sound like they are both killing it! That video of Trina made me so happy and smile so much!!! I love you so much Dad thanks for everything you do!!

Songkok with ray bans. Like a boss!
Hey Mom, that sounds like you guys had a very busy week at home! I always look forward to being able to email home every week! It sounds like sports is going good also! I miss good cheeseburgers and also bruschetta!! Trina is awesome and so is Pepper! I heard from Grandpa today it was really good to hear from him! Yeah, I can't believe I'm 20! Recipes? Ask Sister Ting about Beef Rendang. It is so good! And so is Singapore Noodles! I love you so much!!

Hey Maddie, Good job on passing your state test for medical anatomy with a 90%!! Nope, just eating the same stuff everyday, but we did have stingray a few days ago. I miss you too, love you!

Hey Lydia, that sounds way fun that school is almost over now! I can't believe it is already summer there, because it is summer here 24/7! It’s always so hot!!! I love you so much keep doing good!

My birthday present from Sister Ting
Hey Hannah, I have no idea what either of those movies are. The ice cream here is terrible! I miss ice cream and I want a real cheeseburger!! They don’t exist here either!!! Keep doing good so you can reach your personal goal!!!   I love you!!

Hey Brooklyn, I’m happy you had such a good school graduation! And I miss making you a chip sandwich Brooke! Thanks for praying for me. It helps me so much everyday!!! I love you so much!!

Love you all.  


Love,  Elder Stahle


Sister Taylor and Sister Pettitt at a YSA activity
Elder Stahle and Sister Pettitt at a YSA activity
YSA activity
My Birthday card from the Primary!  Thanks!
My Birthday card from the Primary!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment